Dyno day with Bob Kurgan in Des Moines Iowa

Vitoman

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a dyno day with Bob Kurgan in Des Moines, Iowa around the end of May. Hes looking for around 5 cars for a one day event. The dyno is a dynojet, nice facility and very helpful employees. Dyno is located on the south side of Des Moines and right down from Interstate 80 and 35. Please post up if you are interested and what youve got. I will foward them to Bob and get a date locked in. Thanks!

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Let me know whats going on with this, I have an xcal3.

IACobra

Established Member
Not much, just trying to get a group. So far I have 2. He was wanting 4-5. shoot me your details...

if he gets only 1 or 2, tell him he should make a "customer visit" for the rest of us anyways!
:)

Lunch next week?

Steve

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
If my car was finished in time this would be great. Ive been planning on heading out his way, but would be even better this way. I know another guy whod probably want to tune his turbo fox, but it was the bad tune in the first place that blew his motor. If he gets his car rebuilt this summer we'd both love it if he came to Iowa and Bob has tuned his car before. However, I doubt it will, the engine has to get torn down again, but if it was finished I would. Personally, later in the summer would most likely work better, but I know everyone probably wants tuned sooner than later.

My car is an 01 Cobra vert, forged internals, vortech strim v2w/aftercooler 10psi and then basic bolt ons...im just looking to check over the existing tune and tweak if necessary...i

Users who are viewing this thread