Dyno Day?

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I found this on Alternative's site.

Anyone going?

Alternative Auto Dyno Day
Alternative Auto will host their final Dyno Day of the year on October 8th from 8:00 AM until whenever the last car rolls off the dyno. $50 for 2 pulls. Call the shop if you need any further details.

seanwr400

Established Member
Am interested if they have time to do a quick tune that day. Hope to have a BAP installed by then so I can up my shot to 150.... and speedo need a recal becauwse of my gear swap.....

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
No dyno day for me until next spring. I'll be doing the ported blower this winter and trying the 2.93 to 2.76 swap on the dyno next spring.
BTW, if you haven't been to Alternative, Lidio is a great guy to have work on your car.
Sean: What gear did you go with? I'm debating 4.10s still.
-J

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Sean, I kinda doubt he will have time to do a tune...he likes to take his time when he does them

and for anyone planning to go, you will need a bung welded into your pipe for his O2 sensor

if you call there, he can recommend a place to do it

Blue03

Established Member
Would like to go but I will be gone that weekend. We should try and have a dyno day with Gary in Brownstown. The last one was fun and he treated everyone really well. Now, he can't tune anything so this would strictly be pulls but that is what most are planning to do anyway. I wonder if there would be some way we could get Jerry down there if someone needed tuning?? Doug, JB, anybody still have contact with him?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Jerry is still around....we could see if he's into it although he's kinda particular about where he tunes, so I dunno

worth a shot to ask him though

seanwr400

Established Member
biminiLX said:
No dyno day for me until next spring. I'll be doing the ported blower this winter and trying the 2.93 to 2.76 swap on the dyno next spring.
BTW, if you haven't been to Alternative, Lidio is a great guy to have work on your car.
Sean: What gear did you go with? I'm debating 4.10s still.
-J

Went with 4.10 gears. Love them, but you better have some meat out back if you are going to stand a chance of hooking them. They are a blast on the street though. Just throw you a junk used set of F-1's on the back and let the good times roll. Difting anyone?? :burnout:

If you ever want to go for a ride one of these days, let me know and I will give you my number.....

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sean: yeah, I got alittle meat back there. Tall 305/35/18 Nitto DRs that hook great now as far as I'm concerned.
You have a PM on the ride offer. -J

Users who are viewing this thread