Dyno Day

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Great time today! Thanks to Jason (TRBO VNM) and Jon Lund.
Car made 590 RWHP & 505 TQ at 17lbs of Boost on 93 Pump Gas Tune:rockon:

Day didnt start out to good though as I was pulled over by .... I dunno maybe 6 or 7 cops? Apparently I matched the discription of an Amber Alert that went out:uh oh: They sure thought they had the right guy until they ran my info and I started telling some of the cops about my car and how I was on my way to get Dyno tuned and they were welcome to come watch:lol1:

Overall it turned out to be a good day. Sorry about the Fuel Pump J, I know you busted your ass this week to get the car ready:nonono:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Good meeting you today, hope your happy with your numbers. Were you running torco? Im gonna run that for the next dyno so i can add a little boost

Venimus03

Established Member
Great job Chris! Sorry to hear of TV's problems. Where did you guys go for the session?
It was at Tempest Racing, pretty much right by MIR.

It was a good time guys, wish we could've stayed the whole day. I have a few pictures and a video of Cory's Mach. I'll get it posted up here when I get back from the beach.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Good times Yeah we had to be at Myrtle Beach at 6 and we left at 12. I wanna thank Jason and Jon for setting this up. My dads car made 507hp 470tq with the 2.76 upper and port on 93 pump

TRBO VNM

glad you guys had fun. wish I did.

just a FYI in case people are wondering why nothing was posted, I have jon come down usually every couple of months to tune some cars that want him to tune. So it really isn't a dyno day like MACA usually has or anything and is at a local import shop that is at the owners house, so there isn't a lot of room at all for parking or even to have one of our type of parties. so I haven't really tried making it a get together or anything. we have done this 4 or 5 times now and it works out pretty well. it is no problem for some others to come and hang out, but getting 30+ people and cobra's there just wouldn't work out or I would definitely be posted up for a gtg.

Last edited:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Good meeting you today, hope your happy with your numbers. Were you running torco? Im gonna run that for the next dyno so i can add a little boost

Good meeting everybody up there on Saturday, it was a good time. What did your car end up putting down? I had to roll out while the GT500 was getting tuned.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Good meeting everybody up there on Saturday, it was a good time. What did your car end up putting down? I had to roll out while the GT500 was getting tuned.

I made 620hp 592tq on 15lbs and 16degrees timing 93 octane. Once the engine is broke in ill up the boost and put more timing to it.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I made 620hp 592tq on 15lbs and 16degrees timing 93 octane. Once the engine is broke in ill up the boost and put more timing to it.

Which one of you had the Hellion SN95?

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
590 @ 17psi on 93 pump is impressive! Congrats man! Any Torco with that or just straight 93? How much Timing?

These 2.2s are AWESOME!

VAMPIR3

Established Member
590 @ 17psi on 93 pump is impressive! Congrats man! Any Torco with that or just straight 93? How much Timing?

These 2.2s are AWESOME!

My last run I was getting a Race Tune w/ Torco, but I had some serious Heat Soak and it pulled timing so I wasnt able to see that magical 600 appear.... Ah well I am still happy with the car and am now looking towards upgrading to the MPH Inlet and Massive Throttle Body. Maybe a set of Long Tubes also:shrug:

It was good meeting you guys:beer:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
You must have arrived after lunch, because I think I left around 1230pm.

I think that's just about the time I got there. I had to take care of some stuff in the AM.

Chris I'm curious what mine will put down with my LT's on there. See how much it'll add since our setups are so similar. You decide to stick with the 2.2?

Users who are viewing this thread