Dyno mumbers

Wildpony

Established Member
Cool . You know if you put another Vortech on the GT you will prob. be faster than you were w/ the Cobra. Are you looking at that or do you want to stay N/A??

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'm just having fun with this one till the 2004 or 2005 Cobras come out. I am eager to find out how the new chassis and motor combos will work. Very exciting times!

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by GR8WHITE
I'm just having fun with this one till the 2004 or 2005 Cobras come out. I am eager to find out how the new chassis and motor combos will work. Very exciting times!

Yeah me too. I saw a couple photos of the next car (looks like a '67 Shelby), and if it's the real deal I will order one. It doesn't have to be a Cobra. I'm thinking a ragtop GT w/6speed or a new auto 5speed. I have the power with my current car (Not that I won't modify the new one), but it won't be the key to buying one. If the looks are there I will jump on one and go from there..

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by GR8WHITE
I keep hearing good things about more displacement in the next gen. :burnout:

I don't know but if not maybe Ford can copy what Ferrari does w/ their motors. I belive the 360 Modena gets 400+HP out of their 3.6 liter V8 w/ an 8,500 redline. Not a "torque monster" by any means but still hauls ass. I would rather have something in the 300-325 cube range but as long as it is a step up from the current stuff(and is able to get aftermarket support) I don't care if it runs a "flux capacitor":D :D :D

Wildpony

Established Member
Oh my current snake is stayin' for the long term regardless of what comes out. I will either buy another to sit beside it or start shopping for a new "L". I'm sure the Gov. will stick their nose in w/in the next 10 years in one way or another. They will become bored from terroism, gun control,etc. and start picking on fast/high HP cars just for something to do. We can't have too much fun ya' know. I think that's another reason Ford put a 155 limiter on the '03- to look responsible. Hell it prob. goes 175+!!

Users who are viewing this thread