Dyno numbers

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Well I just hit the dyno on Wednesday and I must say I got a nice little suprise. The best numbers on the day were 300 rwhp and 319 rwtq :D (no tune) I'll try to post up some iPhone pics of the dyno sheet tomorrow. And the only mods done are full exhaust (full mac). I really just wanted to say thanks to all of yall for your help on the installion of the headers :beer:

heres a couple pictures of the sheet

c1cf4c8e.jpg

726c3ab3.jpg

Also want to thank Springfield Motorsports

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Don't mean to jack the thread, but I am thinking about getting headers too. Can you remove the tranny with the Mac headers installed? I can't seem to find a straight answer about it.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
yea sounds about right. good numbers

Right on!

Not to shabby.
Thanks yall :beer:

Don't mean to jack the thread, but I am thinking about getting headers too. Can you remove the tranny with the Mac headers installed? I can't seem to find a straight answer about it.

I'm fairly positive you can.. Someone also said you could remove the tranny with them on in the longtubes thread

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm fairly positive you can.. Someone also said you could remove the tranny with them on in the longtubes thread

Unfortunately I just remembered your car and my car have different transmissions....might make a difference.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Yeah I'm definitely glad I had help putting it together otherwise it might still be apart

Lucky you :(. I had Kooks LT's and ended up selling them because I coudnt afford install and they're a PITA to do on your own. I'm just lazy is all.

Nice dyno numbers BTW. just exhaust and making 300?....pretty good IMO. get some sound clips up too. I want to hear a full Mac exhaust :thumbsup:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Lucky you :(. I had Kooks LT's and ended up selling them because I coudnt afford install and they're a PITA to do on your own. I'm just lazy is all.

Nice dyno numbers BTW. just exhaust and making 300?....pretty good IMO. get some sound clips up too. I want to hear a full Mac exhaust :thumbsup:
damn that sucks man.. Yep just exhaust thanks :beer: and I'll try with the exhaust vid it's kinda hard cause I don't have a camera so I'll have to get my bros camera but hopefully soon :D

wait a sec, are you auto or manual?
manual

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
MOds?

Stock tune?

What was your A/F and can you post the entire graph?

Those are SAE numbers I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread