dyno results before and after accufab install

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Allens,

Thanks for posting the corrected numbers.

As I said before, if the corrected numbers show a difference it should be attributed to the mod.

The better your data, the better your case.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Re: here is the SAE NUMBERS

Originally posted by allens-03
I am not a spokeperson for this product nor i dont have any need to be,my point is to just show some of the regular joe schmo{like myself}what gains i have experenced.
How does your cruise control work? I had to add an external spring to mine to pull the blade closed, at idle there was too much suction at 17psi with the KB that the idle would sit as high as 2000rpm with my foot off the gas :(

ALA G8R

Banned
I'll answer that one. Cruise control works fine. There is more play in the cruise control cable versus stock, but if doesn't effect operation.

I added an auxiliary spring at first because the throttle response was so quick. But I removed that spring after a couple of days when I got used to it. Never needed a spring to close the blade. If I did, I would've sent the TB back for a replacement.

Idle is perfect. Drops to a grand when coasting to a stop. Once stopped drops dead on to 725 (set by predator).

Maybe your idle problems were a function of the amount of boost you are running.:shrug:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
accufab is good on a non pullied car, with mods it does not help at all, that is just how it seems to work

ALA G8R

Banned
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
accufab is good on a non pullied car, with mods it does not help at all, that is just how it seems to work

What??? Just the opposite is true. The more air you are moving, the more you can benefit from a less restricted intake.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
thats not what the results show. Ive seen over 10 examples. Just stating first hand experience not theory

Users who are viewing this thread