Dyno Results - TVS with GT500 tb

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Are those numbers actual or corrected? Still nice if they are actual, but need corrected to give a fair comparison.

Lol Frank may have just said that to me that day to try and talk me off the ledge, I was not happy I didnt crack the 600 mark. But he did say if I came back in the fall I would crack the 600 mark. Maybe he just told me that to make me feel better :bored:

I would love for you to trailer your car over for another pull on that dyno in these cold temps, same setup, same tune. Just based on these results, I bet you would be 20rwhp higher, if not more. I don't think Mustang Dyno's do near enough correction for atmospheric conditions. The same might be true for other dyno's as well, but more so for MD's.

Theoretically if your numbers in the heat were corrected and your numbers this time of year were corrected, they should be very close, but like I said - I bet you would see an extra 20rwhp or more this time of year.

elcobrita

Established Member
WOW! Nice numbers! Congrats!

EDIT: Man that bad boy was still climbing when you shut it down

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
Great pull, great looking car. Nothing feels better than everything going right. Whose tune ?
Thanks, Tuned by Frank Soldridge at PSI Speed Solutions in Palmerton, OA

the car looks great and sounds great…congrats, woody! enjoy the new power level
Thanks a lot, I am sure I will :beer:

Nice numbers. Do you have any pics of the engine with the new blower?
PA250024.jpg

There are a bunch of pics in my build thread in my sig as well.

Are those numbers actual or corrected? Still nice if they are actual, but need corrected to give a fair comparison.

I would love for you to trailer your car over for another pull on that dyno in these cold temps, same setup, same tune. Just based on these results, I bet you would be 20rwhp higher, if not more. I don't think Mustang Dyno's do near enough correction for atmospheric conditions. The same might be true for other dyno's as well, but more so for MD's.

Theoretically if your numbers in the heat were corrected and your numbers this time of year were corrected, they should be very close, but like I said - I bet you would see an extra 20rwhp or more this time of year.

I am not sure if they are corrected or not honestly, I do know that NiceCobra was there right before I was with a very similar set up to Tony and he ended up putting down 626. It is amazing how much the weather effects the power number on these cars. Tony did his in 90* weather with crazy high humidity, in this weather he is definately over 600.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Badass, Where about in NJ are you? I'm in Burlington county about 40mins from Atco raceway

Woody6799

Established Member
Badass, Where about in NJ are you? I'm in Burlington county about 40mins from Atco raceway

I am in the Clinton area, there are a few of us out this way. You should meet up with us for the AM show this year. We normally meet in a parking lot and all cruise in together. Check out the build thread in my sig and you will see.

Great numbers. A model for today's Terminator setup.
Thanks for the kind words :beer: she's getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread