Dyno results

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Finally hit the 1000m mark, did an oil change and made a app. at the dyno. Well of course I'm late getting off work and have 30 min for a 45 min drive. Drive like a bat outa he11 and make it in 35min. So my plan of going early, after an easy drive is shot to .. Pull up and they immediately strap her to the dyno. First pull all the people there have big smiles so I'm thinking O YA. 310Hp WTF. Owner says thats damn strong for a factory car, me in a state of shock and almost on the edge of hary-kary asks if he turned TC off and was it in 4th. NO. So he cranks it again, ie 1min cooldown, turns TC off goes to 4th and rips off a 328Hp/337tq. It is 100 degrees with 100% humity in a 12 by 15 concrete block dyno, with a small fan blowing on the ic(the engine was so hot the hood prop burned the owners hand), so I calm down alittle. We let it sit for 30 min then my last pull 352.9hp/354 tq SWEET.
Car is bone stock (first run) and Im happy with the results considering the conditions.

jason

0260B4U

Established Member
Geez, you made the exact amount of torque as my LS1, all motor of course.. Good numbers for a stang :)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 0260B4U
Geez, you made the exact amount of torque as my LS1, all motor of course.. Good numbers for a stang :)
Excellent numbers, bone stock. Good numbers for a bolt-on LS1, as well...

Users who are viewing this thread