Dyno #'s 06GT from Greg@ Racers Edge Tuning

98Roush

Established Member
I went down to R.E.T to have my tune done by Greg. I had a mail order tune from one of the big names and had some pinging. A/F was around 14:1 to begin with and the car was making low numbers. Greg got everything dialed in, picked up ~13 rwhp and smoothed out the A/F and took care of the pinging. Ill post up the dyno sheet later that shows before and after. Ended up at 275 rwhp through and auto with JLT, CMCV deletes and axle back, 4.30's and 3000 stall. It looks like the gears are robbing some power. Car drives great and feels strong though.

128855.jpg

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Wow huge improvement on your lines. You picked up something better then 13rwhp you picked up smoother and a much flatter torque curve. look at your gains across the RPM range that is very impressive. Greg hooked you up! :beer:

Greg needs to do a nitrous tune for me...:whine:

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Yep...Greg @ RET knocked out 466/473 to the wheels on my 03' Cobra!!!

It's like driving a completely different car...not only is it much faster, it runs and idles much smoother now!!!

I'm happy!!!

:banana:

Later...Dave

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
SCT2003 said:
Yep...Greg @ RET knocked out 466/473 to the wheels on my 03' Cobra!!!

It's like driving a completely different car...not only is it much faster, it runs and idles much smoother now!!!

I'm happy!!!

:banana:

Later...Dave

I backed these Dynojet numbers up with a Dynapack run today...on the Dynapack at Church's automotive in Wilmington,CA...my Cobra knocked out 509/517 this time.

Later...Dave

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
SCT2003 said:
I backed these Dynojet numbers up with a Dynapack run today...on the Dynapack at Church's automotive in Wilmington,CA...my Cobra knocked out 509/517 this time.

Later...Dave
Dynapack Dynos usually see more the Dynojets? Nice numbers, that a huge gap. I wonder what I would do on a Dynapack dyno... 670rwhp?:coolman:

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Dynapack Dynos usually see more the Dynojets? Nice numbers, that a huge gap. I wonder what I would do on a Dynapack dyno... 670rwhp?:coolman:

You're correct...from what I've heard it's approx. 8-10% higher on a Dynapack. My Buddy Joel (JB's Blown C5) ran at the same dyno about a year ago for the "NFS-Carbon Fiber" sound bites for EA Entertainment. At the time he was running 640 to the wheels on a Dynojet and busted out a 695 on the Dynapack. Now, he runs about 705 to the wheels on a Dynojet...awesome car!!!

Later...Dave

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Once I get a 50 shot installed...I'll have Greg throw a Nitrous/Race tune on the SCT for when I hit the track or when I'm feeling a little frisky on the street!!!

I've put 1 year and 10,000 miles on Gregs tune and the car still runs great with no problems whatsoever...IMO he's the best in SOCAL when it comes to Cobra and Lightening tuning!!!

LOL

Later...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread