dyno #'s on Stock 96 2V turbo

aaron427

Established Member
Here are some teaser numbers on a turbo kit we are working on for the 96-98gt's. 150k on a stock motor, k&n and dynomax bullits did 194hp and 269tq. Working with borg warner on a turbo, we are at 365hp and 422tq. This is with all acc. on 8psi through a converter and muffer. This is with safe tune. Probably turn the boost up a bit later.. Have about 40-50 dyno pulls, and who knows how many street miles now. My brother, and friend are building everything. Will soon be starting on kits for 99-up then fox's etc... They have done the fox kits, but decided to try some of the mod kits first. They only have a couple of kits done so far, but they aren't really open yet. Numbers aren't to bad for the red-headed step child mustang. I will try to get some pics up of the graph and kit.

aaron427

Established Member
pic and graph

193668.jpg

193669.jpg

aaron427

Established Member
I will have to see if I can get some. I talked to them tonight, and they said they should have some more pics on the website soon, but again this is something they are just doing at night for now so it is hard for me to catch up with them www.spyderturbosystems.com

Users who are viewing this thread