Dyno #s

Br9

Established Member
Has a vmp blower,ID1000s,Twin 67 TB,JLT CAI, x-pipe and axle backs.... Made 644/552. I guesstimate it to be around 11psi. How much farther can I go and still be safe... I DD the car. What would be my next mods?

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Mid 600s is the word for safe limits... You can crank it up to mid 700s but you'd definitely be risking it everytime you got on it. Do you have a BAP?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
What pulley & fuel are you using? Oil pump gears should be your next mod... E85 if it's readily available would be safer then pump gas & add more HP.

Br9

Established Member
Mid 600s is the word for safe limits... You can crank it up to mid 700s but you'd definitely be risking it everytime you got on it. Do you have a BAP?
Yes I have a BAP... I think right around the high 6, low 700 mark would be fine...

What pulley & fuel are you using? Oil pump gears should be your next mod... E85 if it's readily available would be safer then pump gas & add more HP.
79 pulley and 93 octane.. the closest E85 is probably an hour away one way and that's just a guess..

burke985

Established Member
I would not add anymore power mods. seems you have it right where it should be to be running stock Internets

vortecd

Established Member
Take it to the track and see what it runs. I ran 132mph and have about 45hp less then you with similar mods

I like to compare dyno numbers with track numbers to see which dynos read high or low

Users who are viewing this thread