Dyno #'s

mjtpolice76

Established Member
First time to a dyno in my entire life let me just say Jon @ Bristol Dyno in Ct is awesome. Very informative and knowledgable. Now that the respects are paid. My car is stock except for flowmasters and a K&N FIPK. The car put down 405.1 RWHP @ 5750 rpm and 384.8FT-LBS @4250 RPM. Air/Fue was 10.0 @6000 RPM seems a little rich at the end of the RPM range, time for a predator tune.
So what do you guys think. Jon said it looks like my car was strong from the factory. My car only has 672 miles on it. All opinions and comments are greatly appreciated. Mike :thumbsup:

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Great #s! Im curious to see how many horses I can pick up with the FITKP K&N compared to just my K&N drop in and pulled silencer. 397 now over 400 I would think :shrug:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
intake temp was 58.6F//absolute barometric pressure 29.72 in. Hg. Vapor pressure 0.0093 in. Hg// Correction factor 0.96 SAE I really don't know what all these #'s mean, but for those who do here they are.

NewToFord

Established Member
Yea Jonathan is a good guy and he knows his stuff. The numbers look good. With the stock tune from Ford the cars always become real rich in the upper rpm's.

Users who are viewing this thread