Dyno Session @ VMP : Ready for the Street!

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
Over the winter I upgraded the Eaton to a Posi, BAP, 60 lb injectors, SCT B2600 MAF, Cooling system mods, 4 lb caged lower, etc. Justin got me setup with a SCT X3 with tune and once loaded she fired right up. This was back in January. Fast forward to the end of June and this was really the first time since then that we could set up the session with the drive from St Augustine down to Deland area to get her on the rollers.

As expected it was a hot sticky day. I couldn't have picked a better time of the year! I've pretty much made my mind up that the Killer Chiller will be the next upgrade. Justin set the timing at 21 deg and WOT fuel at 11.3. I wanted a nice, safe, reliable tune as I would love this base engine to last my lifetime.

Big thanks to Justin at VMP for his customer service and a lot of members here! You know who you are. The familiar members who chime in and share their knowledge with the Terminators newbies: "BAP before or after FPDM", "What plug gap", "Gates Green or Gator-back", "Can I do 5th & 6th gear WOT pulls in a school zone"........So with out further adieu:

[video=youtube_share;aCgjVyiq33k]http://youtu.be/aCgjVyiq33k[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread