Dyno Today!

Stupercharged

Established Member
went to my tuner this morning for a tune finally. mods are upr in the fender intake, magnaflow x-pipe + catback, 3.1 pulley. car laid down 456whp and 466rwtq! my baseline with no tune just throwing the mods on was 433whp and 442rwtq. so it was a nice gain! timing was set at 19* and afr was ~11.8 but it was with a sniffer in the tailpipe and ive heard those read 1 or 2 tenths lean. from what ive seen on here those arent bad numbers for only a 3.1 pulley so i was stoked! going to the track tomorrow 2 see how she runs! o and numbers are SAE i made sure sure to ask and he said the correction factor was 6.1 and it was on an all wheel drive dyno.

Last edited:

Hawwk11

Established Member
went to my tuner this morning for a tune finally. mods are upr in the fender intake, magnaflow x-pipe + catback, 3.1 pulley. car laid down 456whp and 466rwtq! my baseline with no tune just throwing the mods on was 433whp and 442rwtq. so it was a nice gain! timing was set at 19* and afr was ~11.8 but it was with a sniffer in the tailpipe and ive heard those read 1 or 2 tenths lean. from what ive seen on here those arent bad numbers for only a 3.1 pulley so i was stoked! going to the track tomorrow 2 see how she runs!
Really nice bro. Congrats.

Stupercharged

Established Member
temp i believe was just above 80*. this was at noon here in az and the high for the day was 86* at 4 oclock. o and my max boost was 12.1 psi but that was only for 100 rpms n then it went back to 12psi. ill post my all my charts but i dont know how so if someone wants to show me thatd b great!

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Those are good numbers for such a low amount of psi on a stock Eaton. Congrats and let us know how she performs at the track!

Stupercharged

Established Member
ya we tried running 20* but it didnt do anything so we just swtiched it back to 19*. maybe cuz we had just done like 3 runs back to back idk? thanks to all who replied! o and what would a tune that wasnt mild be like? it seems like most people run 19* - 21* on pump and somewhere around 12:1 afr right? im also on shotty 91 pump gas lol

lloyd - what mods do u have now? and what are you changing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread