Dyno tuned my 97 gorgon today!!

CrawCobra97

Established Member
Well I got my 97 cobra dyno tuned today put down 282 rwhp so it was alright for a pretty much stock motor, only has catback, hi flo cats, and a ud harmonic pulley, was wondering what the most cost efficient thing to do with these cars though, thought about nitrous, because an all motor build is expensive lol

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
run a 100-125 shot like a zex kit 550-600 bucks and a kb boost a pump or a 255lph fuel pump like 100 bucks and a digital window switch set to spray 3500-6500 rpm another 150 ish bucks 850 bucks you can have a safe 400 rwhp

CrawCobra97

Established Member
The problem with nitrous though is the refills lol, I have thought about also doing a vortech s trim build to about 400 to start until I can get better rods and Pistons for it, what kind of et's do guys so with a vortech build like that though.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Well I got my 97 cobra dyno tuned today put down 282 rwhp so it was alright for a pretty much stock motor, only has catback, hi flo cats, and a ud harmonic pulley, was wondering what the most cost efficient thing to do with these cars though, thought about nitrous, because an all motor build is expensive lol

Not too bad, im diggin the numbers as ive never seen my 96 dyno'd N/A. Id say a set of longtube headers to start you off then your choice of blower vortech/procharger/KB w/ meth.

CrawCobra97

Established Member
I was pretty happy about the numbers I think my tourqe ended up at 269, I'm thinks of a vortech build but I need it to be cheap, what's the cheapest supercharger route lol

CrawCobra97

Established Member
Hell yeah!! Now what supporting mode would I need like I know il need the newer intake manifold, maybe a better fuel pump and of course a boost gauge and maybe a wideband

Users who are viewing this thread