Dyno vid of the Cobra making 811rwhp this last weekend

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
Hey guys, finally got the bigger injectors in the car this weekend and got her re tuned... pegged my buddies dyno at modular madness west. ALOT more boost comming this next week from another close shop who has a dyno rated for alot more power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9My592qItI

she made 811rwhp at 17.2 psi (a friend made the video and accidentally put 16psi). this was with 100 octane race gas, mustang dyno, and very heat soaked. she'll probably make in the 830-840rwhp range at the same boost level without being so heatsoaked. more to come!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Wow those are AMAZING numbers. You should look at the Chini callout thread in pics and vid. I think you may have to join in :coolman:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
thanks guys. no nitrous was used... yet.

i've read about a page of that thread and just not really into the internet sh*t talking... waste of my time. i'm also not local to cali anymore. been living in utah for over 2 years now due to work (under contract with toyota). it'll be another 3 years before i move back.

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
gotta love that "queef" sound of that blow off!!! I'd laugh like that guy did too...jw what kinda BOV is that in the kit? a friend of mine was asking...

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
blow off valves are tial. the drivability is just like a stocker. it is quiet when cruising and loud at wot.

compression is 8.5: 1 and the top end consists of 5.0 stroker, stock heads and cams, sullivan intake, etc. started off as a turbohorspower kit but has been very modifed to exactly how i wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread