Dyno!!!!

SVTLightning542

Established Member
I took my truck L to Injectred Engineering shop for Dyno Pull today. Took Dyno pull four times, Made 479.83rwhp and 551.22rwtq!! Last time was 423.80rwhp and 480.32rwtq. Check out this Dyno.:burnout:
IMG_0001.jpg
[/IMG] Here VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stw7V4BOZME

Last edited:

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Right on brother!! Sweet numbers you got there. I can't wait to ditch my Eaton for a Whipple here soon. Those KBs and Whipples kick ass on power. Come on tax return!!!:banana:

SVTLightning542

Established Member
Hey Everybody, I wonder that see my dyno show that my L made 479rwhp and 552rwtq and under A/F ratios 11.7*, that would be dangerously close to the limit Stock?? All the Fuel system are stock, So my tune is very important...really need Upgrading the pumps and injectors will allow my L plenty of fuel for the power???? I'm new and still LEARN OF THIS Lightning! :burn:

Last edited:

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Thanks. Brother!!! Which one you plan to get 2.3 or 3.4 whipple??? :beer:

I'm going for the 3.4 Whipple. Already have a built motor from JJ so i figure I would get the most out of it with the big Whipple. Others may disagree saying the 2.3 may be a better choice but go big or go home!!:rockon: Nice video too!! Wish I could have recorded mine on the dyno.

SVTLightning542

Established Member
I'm going for the 3.4 Whipple. Already have a built motor from JJ so i figure I would get the most out of it with the big Whipple. Others may disagree saying the 2.3 may be a better choice but go big or go home!!:rockon: Nice video too!! Wish I could have recorded mine on the dyno.

Go for it!!!!:pepper:, next time when u plan to camera video record ur L on the dyno when u install the whipple 3.4! Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Not to bad of numbers with the stock fuel system. Now it's time to get the pumps and injectors and let the KB shine.

SVTLightning542

Established Member
Not to bad of numbers with the stock fuel system. Now it's time to get the pumps and injectors and let the KB shine.

Thanks!!!!:rockon: Yes, I'm planning to take my L to shop to let them to install fuel system 60lb fuel injections, dual 255 fuel pump in then dyno again soon. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread