dyno

ralphcobra

Established Member
Guys. Just got back fromn the dyno yesterday at Trussville Ala. The temperature never got over 35 all day. I was in on a club event for some other turbo cars, but they let me in for a pull. My car is bone stock with no mods at all. 2,000 miles on the speed meter. My first pull was hp. 375.1 torque 367.5. We then took the silencer out of the air box. 377.9 hp 376.3 torque. Then with a bare air filter 386.5 hp 378.3 torque.
Are these numbers what you would expect based on your experience with the cars? The guy at the dyno said that they were surprising to him, but he would not elaborate as to why? I thought maybe he didn't like Cobras. Thanks, Ralph:shrug:

jguerrero

Established Member
I would say that those are on the higher end of stock numbers, but completely feasible. Are the numbers SAE or STD.

Congrats, looks like you have a strong runner:thumbsup:

nj7703

Established Member
I did 374/372 SAE bone stock, silencer still in. I would say your numbers are right on:beer:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Mine did 385.4 bone stock also but was a 90+ day that was at 1400 miles

yellowcobrav

Established Member
Was walker dyno any good? I thought about going but never had a chance yet. Are they knowledgeable about a/f ratio and all that, can they reprogram a diablo chip

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by ralphcobra
The numbers are SAE.

now thats just insane, by just removing the filter and snorkel, the car is putting up the rated numbers at the rear wheels......catback exhaust and CAI and you will be over 500 for sure

Users who are viewing this thread