Dynoday at Race Related whos interested?

CobraTone

Established Member
I am 95% sure I can make it. April 24th is great, but I will need an address (I will be coming down from Ocala). Looking forward to meeting you guys!

-Aaron Pitone

:beer:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I will stop by, hey. . .when we get there lets remember to ask who everyone is on the forums. It will be cool to meet everyone.

cbrtrx

Established Member
adam, ill be there too, if you didnt know they moved down 3 doors still in the same building,you can see there sign towards the back

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
do you guys want to meet up before we head over? What time are all of you guys getting there.

BTW - chris/adam - are you guys going to gandy this sat night?

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
John, most likely yes. I might have the Nitrous with me. Depending on if I can get the pressure up on it, since I don't have the bottle warmer yet. I will have the gauge though.

Chris, Are you going to dyno?

I don't know when I'll get there, probably around start time.

cbrtrx

Established Member
john, i should be out sat, adam ill probally dyno i should have solid axle completed by then, also wanted to check my airfuel.
Try to make andrew dyno that beast i want to see numbers on his car. I will be there early , oh does anyone have an aftermarket catback for a 99 up gt?

cbrtrx

Established Member
cobratone, i dont know when start time is but i know he opens at 9, so i guess 10 would be a good time to get there

CobraTone

Established Member
Ok, I'm sorry, but I just have to tell everyone how seriously STOKED I am for this coming Saturday. I'm such a dork, but I'm so excited. I have only been back in the states for three or four days, and was in germany since January, so any event that has to do with my car I am all over it!! I'll be installing my h pipe on Thursday night so the dyno can be with all my current mods. Then heading to Sebring Sensation the next weekend!!! :beer:

Looking forward to meeting you guys!! :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread