Dynoed my '03 Cobra

Tim Lester

Established Member
I went to get some baseline numbers on the '03 today. Got to the dyno facility (CJ Motorsports) at 2. Got the car up on the dyno and strapped down at 2:30. Let the car sit for a little bit. The car is basically stock except for a K&N filter and the Predator Programmer. I didn't plug the programmer in until the 4th run.

I made my first pull at 2:44. I was quite pleased with the results. With only a K&N filter the car made 390RWHP/ 367RWTQ on its first pull. Let the car sit for a couple mins. and made another pull. Made the 2nd pull the output was 383RWHP/ 364RWTQ. Did the same thing, let it sit for a minute and made the 3rd pull and the outcome was 380RWHP/ 359RWTQ. So the avg. HP was 384.3 and the avg. TQ was 363.3.

Now onto the Performance Tune. I plugged in the Predator Programmer and uploaded the Performance Tune. The car was sitting for 24 mins. as I was uploading the tune. Made my first pull with the tune and the outcome was 403RWHP/ 388RWTQ. I then again let the car sit for a couple mins. before I made another pull. On the 2nd pull the car made 392RWHP/ 382RWTQ. Let the car sit for a min. and made another pull. On this run the car made 389RWHP/ 375RWTQ. The avg. HP was 395 and the avg. TQ was 382

Tuning. With the performance tune in the car I decided to tune it a bit. I change the timing with the setting the programmer provides which was "Full Timing". I then made a pull and the outcome was 400RWHP/ 385RWTQ. I let the car cool for a minute before making another pull. On the 2nd pull the car made 394RWHP/ 379RWTQ. The ECT temp. was at 206. I let the car cool down till the ECT temp. dropped down in the 170 range. I made my final pull and the outcome was 403RWHP/ 389RWTQ. So the avg. HP was 399 and the avg. TQ was 383.3.

The Air/Fuel ratio was lean down low and got pig rich up top. I am very pleased with the amount of power and torque the car put out considering it's basically stock.:D

Tim Lester

Established Member
Base Run (no torque reading):

Base390.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread