dynoed with the Predator today, have before/after dynos

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
this first graph has all 3 runs with hp and tq. the top run is the stock tune (red lines), the green lines are the predator performance tune untouched, and the blue lines are the predator performance tune leaned out 5%. it ran too lean for my taste in the middle rpms, and too rich up top, i need to smooth out the A/F line, but i am just gonna do the pulley first, so no point in messing with this tune anymore.

Last edited:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
and this is the 2nd dyno run. this is with the Predator performance tune leaned out 5%. there was no detonation on this run. i would have this curve leaned out, but its useless since i will probably just be doing a pulley next week anyway.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
you can see the big difference in torque b/n the stock tune and the predator tunes, and both of the predator tunes had at least a 10hp difference till about 5000 rpm.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
the a/f is really wavy, wouldn't it be better to have a nice straight line at 12.1 or something?

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
yeah it would, that is why i wish you adjust the a/f at certain spots in the RPM range, rather than just adjust rich or lean across the board. i am thinking since the predator performance tune was designed with just a CAI ( i believe it was a densecharger) and catback, and since i have an off road H pipe, and a slightly different CAI, it throws off the A/F curve. i am also running a full tank of 94 in it right now, which could be another reason i don't hear any detonation with the A/F the way it is in the mid range. i am gonna run it with this tune on saturday, and then i will probably do a 2.80 pulley next week and just upload the pulley tune and then play with that tune, rather than mess around with this tune. i emailed all the info to James@RWTD, so i am waiting to see what he thinks of everything. the dyno proves just what it felt like, picked up great 1500-5000 rpm, and basically the same up top. and it feels awesome with the tune i have it set at now (5% lean)

Users who are viewing this thread