dynoed yesterday....

julio

Established Member
Hey guys, I dynoed my car yesterday, it had 1200 miles and bone stock it baselined at 357.5 hp and 362.7 tq. I then put a JDM open element air filter on and it made 376.3 hp and 364.9 tq., then I put on the FRPP catback (not the fr500) and it made
390.8 hp and 373.7 tq. I dont have any way to post the dyno sheet though, but thought I would share. I m thinking I should have went with the MAC catback. It seems to make more power and this thing is LOUD now, its almost too loud. My friends car has the MAC catback and mine is louder than his, but he made more power.:cryying: Anyway just thought I would share.

P.S. I need a pulley BAD!! oh this was on a dynojet...

see ya!:D

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by julio
Hey guys, I dynoed my car yesterday, it had 1200 miles and bone stock it baselined at 357.5 hp and 362.7 tq. I then put a JDM open element air filter on and it made 376.3 hp and 364.9 tq., then I put on the FRPP catback (not the fr500) and it made
390.8 hp and 373.7 tq. I dont have any way to post the dyno sheet though, but thought I would share. I m thinking I should have went with the MAC catback. It seems to make more power and this thing is LOUD now, its almost too loud. My friends car has the MAC catback and mine is louder than his, but he made more power.:cryying: Anyway just thought I would share.

P.S. I need a pulley BAD!! oh this was on a dynojet...

see ya!:D

what was your SAE adjustment % and afr?

Users who are viewing this thread