Dynotune Dry Nitrous Kit for Sale

TTA89

Established Member
Dry Kit $349
MSD Window Switch $99
Automatic Bottle Heater $139

I made a custom removable bottle mount so you don't have to drill any holes in the trunk and you can remove the setup when not in use. Check out my install HERE I will also throw in the rubber boot between the filter and TB that has the hole drilled for the nozzle. I'm waiting for a stock one to show up, once it does you can have this one.

The bottle is almost full, It has 1 pass down the track on it (10.96@129) and has only been filled twice. I have the majority of wiring but I did have to cut some of it to get it out of the car so will need to re-run and splice things together.

You'll need an on/off switch to arm the system and also an on/off for the Heater. I triggered the system with my wideband so you'll need a WOT switch or whatever you're planning to use. The kit comes with a .042 jet (75 shot), I'm not sure where the other smaller jets are. You don't need them anyways. :-D

It cost me over $600+ to put it all together, $40 bucks to fill the bottle etc. I'll take $400 for all of it.

Let me know if your interested or I'll chuck it on ebay next week. I'd prefer a local sale, I don't want to deal with shipping a Nitrous Bottle.

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
What ... ? no more 10.96 et's ?

Hey he got his 10 sec time slip....I think thats all he wanted to see, besides turning the steering wheel when your racing is more fun anyway....

Dave

TTA89

Established Member
Yeah I'm done with Drag Racing... Dave is right, I got my 10 and thats always been a goal. I want to get into open track racing more. Come out to an Auto X and you'll see the light too. :rockon: Come out to an Open Track event and you won't believe how awesome that is.

I'll still go up and play around but I just want to go up and run on pumpgas and not have to mess with fuel and changing the tune etc etc.

I'm having a rollbar put in soon so I can Open Track the car more, I'm trying to offset the cost. :eek:

I was up at NED tonight, but I raced my Truck for fun. :D There was a few 03 Cobras that I saw running around, didn't see any of them run though.

TTA89

Established Member
Thanks but I want to sell it as a kit. I have some people that will buy it if I ship but I really don't want to ship it.

Anyone interested?

98(oBra\/ert

Established Member
I can pick up the heater loool. Pretty plz? :D
Help a poor college student out :read:

Last edited:

cobranick03

Established Member
Hey if the whole kit is still for sale i'll take it. Have the cash in my hand and will drive to pick it up whenever. Let me know

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread