E63 AMG, new lotus

makevelie187

Established Member
hey its been a while since i posted some kills on here but i figured i would post two that have recently happened. My car 01 Z06, 400rwhp, stock gears. I raced a brand new 09 or 10 E63 AMG, for a 4 door boat it was fast. it was about 3am, he wouldn't slow down so i couldn't get in 2nd so from 3rd at about 4k i honked it off( that isn't the best gear or rpm range to punch it in as we know) and by the end of forth id say 2 cars behind me. I figured i would have done much better but i feel my gear and rpm ranged effected that. we did the same race about 4 times same outcomes. one of those races we went into 5th and i have no idea how many cars i put by 160mph it was bad at that point.

My second race was a lotus. I am not familiar at all with these cars so excuse me for not accurate information. I know the car had lights on the rear that looked somewhat like the new vette rear lights. I its either an Elise or an exige, it had a S on the side and rear of it, i have no idea if it is a special edition because of that, it was night pretty dark. I the licence plate said 2000lbs i got a good laugh out of that as i have beaten a few roadracing. As i drove past him i needed a quick race as my exit was a few exits up so i gave him a nice rev as i passed him. He comes up next to me at the same speed,and instantly guns it, i dropped to 3rd anticipating on he was going to do that so i was right behind him, by the end of 4th he gave up he was about 3-4 cars back.

good races thought I'd share them:beer:

whiteghoztt

Established Member
Nice runs.
I'm not a huge AMG benz fan so I don't know much about them unfortunately.
However I know they are quick cars.

As for the Lotus, you ran an Exige either S240 or S260.

The S240 version is less powerful and heavier at...
· 240 Horsepower Supercharged 1.8 Liter, Mid-Mounted
4-Cylinder engine

S260 has a little bit of weight cut off and slightly more power along with a few other aero/performance perks.
· 257 horsepower supercharged and intercooled 1.8 Liter, mid-mounted 4-cylinder engine

On the highway I doubt you would notice much of a difference. The outcome would have been the same. :) The Lotus should stick to the road course since that's it's design intentions and strength.

Good kills!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread