E85 2.9 Crusher, Stock block Power?

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Plan is to run E85 tune,

I have 80lb inj, 2.9 crusher, 4lb lower, full exhaust, Ford GT twin pumps, dual fpdm's with complete wiring kit (directly from battery), KB BAP, divx rails, cooling mod, Afco heat exchanger and a stock bottom end. 42k on car.

What HP will this reap and how much can my bottom end take?

I'm in New England and tuners are extremely hard to find (reputable ones).

Any positive thoughts with online tuning?

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
From what; very seen, anywhere from 720 to 800. But, you probably need 105lb injectors and for sure need a third pump, or bigger pumps. Twin get pumps with a bap are done at 700

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Im shooting for mid to low 7's. So maybe i can achieve that?

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Im shooting for mid to low 7's. So maybe i can achieve that?

You will definately will need a third pump to make mid 700s on e85 and maybe get away with the 80s ... Low 700s , and you are more than fine with the 80s .. 04 sleeper made 712 whp on E85 with 80s , two GT pumps , dual fpdm , KB bap , wire upgrade , -8 feed line .. But you will not have room to grow from this fuel set up ! You can either add another Ford GT pump and another fpdm to your set up to have more room staying returnless ! Anything more than 750whp on E85 you MIGHT need 105s injectors ! If budget is not an issue , get the full return fuel system 1000hp kit from lethal and don't look back , they will work out a deal with you , talk to Christie:beer: PS : if you still with a stock fuel line , say goodbye to that with your future 2.9 Crusher set up :)

Last edited:

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
You will definately will need a third pump to make mid 700s on e85 and maybe get away with the 80s ... Low 700s , and you are more than fine with the 80s .. 04 sleeper made 712 whp on E85 with 80s , two GT pumps , dual fpdm , KB bap , wire upgrade , -8 feed line .. But you will not have room to grow from this fuel set up ! You can either add another Ford GT pump and another fpdm to your set up to have more room staying returnless ! Anything more than 750whp on E85 you MIGHT need 105s injectors ! If budget is not an issue , get the full return fuel system 1000hp kit from lethal and don't look back , they will work out a deal with you , talk to Christie:beer: PS : if you still with a stock fuel line , say goodbye to that with your future 2.9 Crusher set up :)

Lethal said 10% off :??:

Imma see how it goes with the twin gt's and go from there I guess. Im getting rails this week.

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
you will definately will need a third pump to make mid 700s on e85 and maybe get away with the 80s ... Low 700s , and you are more than fine with the 80s .. 04 sleeper made 712 whp on e85 with 80s , two gt pumps , dual fpdm , kb bap , wire upgrade , -8 feed line .. But you will not have room to grow from this fuel set up ! You can either add another ford gt pump and another fpdm to your set up to have more room staying returnless ! Anything more than 750whp on e85 you might need 105s injectors ! If budget is not an issue , get the full return fuel system 1000hp kit from lethal and don't look back , they will work out a deal with you , talk to christie:beer: Ps : If you still with a stock fuel line , say goodbye to that with your future 2.9 crusher set up :)

+1

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Imma give my current set up a run and go from there. y tuner says I should hit 700's.

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Is it REALLY worth me doing fuel rails or are my stockers fine. Again I'm shooting for 700's n I know many jump the gun n will say to do rails but now many others are telling me the stock rails are pretty much the same just not bling.

Confusion at it's finest...

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Cool I think Imma give it a try with stock rails. I'm undecided on return set up or not yet so I don't wanna waste money if I'm not in need.

sprsonic

Established Member
i have your same setup except i have the 850 hp fuel system from lethal, div x rails and 80lbers. and i'm running out of pump at 6800 rpms, on e85 you'll need the 1000hp kit. i purchased mine thinking i was going to tune on race gas. good luck

Last edited:

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
If I were to take out the two walbro 255s from my lethal 850whp kit and replace the two with the stryker 340lph pumps, do you guys think I will need to get retuned because more fuel? I don't think i would but I thought I'd ask just to be sure because the regulator is controlling the pressure regardless.

sprsonic

Established Member
i was told that if i added a boost a pump to my 255's i would'nt need to be retuned, not too sure about the pumps

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
In your original post it says you have division X rails? And there's turbo Cobra's holding more power than mid 7's with the stock longblock...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
i was told that if i added a boost a pump to my 255's i would'nt need to be retuned, not too sure about the pumps
The voltage in the fuel tables set by the tuner would be effected by adding a Bap wired constant pre-fpdm, if anything it would on the rich side at WOT.

Users who are viewing this thread