e85 on N/A Boss?

Boss949

Established Member
I've been considering going with e85 (AED tune). It is available in my area. I know it's great on F/I cars; just curious on results for N/A?

I would do the ID1000's.

Thanks for input.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
Id1000's are way way overkill. If your staying N/A get FRPP 47lb injectors. There is a noticeable difference when I switch between 93oct and E85. It pulls pretty good on the E85, it feels alittle faster then a 5th gen camaro.

How do you like that AED lopey idle?

Any issues or stalling problems?

Last edited:

DallasBoss

Established Member
I just converted to e85 yesterday with a base tune from AED. I'm using the 47 lb ford racing injectors. So far the transition has been smooth, but I still need to datalog. I'll eventually take it to the dyno and report my final results.

Boss949

Established Member
Id1000's are way way overkill. If your staying N/A get FRPP 47lb injectors. There is a noticeable difference when I switch between 93oct and E85. It pulls pretty good on the E85, it feels alittle faster then a 5th gen camaro.

How do you like that AED lopey idle?

Any issues or stalling problems?

Love the lopey idle. Stalled out a couple of times. Nothing lately. The reason I'm thinking about the ID1000's is because I'm considering a Roush S/C. So, I thought I might just get the e85, etc. until I decide on the Roush.

Boss949

Established Member
I just converted to e85 yesterday with a base tune from AED. I'm using the 47 lb ford racing injectors. So far the transition has been smooth, but I still need to datalog. I'll eventually take it to the dyno and report my final results.

That would be good to know. Keep us informed.

Users who are viewing this thread