E85 pumps for 03/04 cobra complete fuel tank

2001SilvrGT

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra with a procharger I'm looking to make 500-550rwhp but I'm thinking about converting to E85 an going with 60lbs injectors. I have a complete 03/04 cobra fuel tank ready to go in along with a Kenne Bell BAP. I know most people recommend go return style I will eventually but not right now. So does anyone know if there's a company out there that sells a in tank compatible e85 pumps with out going return style?

blckRadda

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra with a procharger I'm looking to make 500-550rwhp but I'm thinking about converting to E85 an going with 60lbs injectors. I have a complete 03/04 cobra fuel tank ready to go in along with a Kenne Bell BAP. I know most people recommend go return style I will eventually but not right now. So does anyone know if there's a company out there that sells a in tank compatible e85 pumps with out going return style?

Look into these http://www.foreinnovations.com/product_p/w-f10000302.htm

cj428mach

Established Member
Are the 320's even a returnless pump?

I thought they were only a return style pump....I have them in my Fore setup and love them so far.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Are the 320's even a returnless pump?

I thought they were only a return style pump....I have them in my Fore setup and love them so far.

Are your's aem's or the aeromotive/Strykers? Yes the aem's are designed for variable voltage returnless systems, they have E-85 and regular gas versions.

2001SilvrGT

Established Member
Ive called lethal they recommend the aem 1200-50's. But in order to run those pump (aem 50-1200) I can either do a dual fdpm or get a modified fdpm from the guy you recommended?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I can either do a dual fdpm or get a modified fdpm from the guy you recommended?

Dual is cheaper because all you do is buy a second OEM FPDM and wire it up in parallel for the 2nd pump. Single modified is easier because you just swap it with stock and run a heavier wire from the FPDM to the pumps.
Either method also requires (heavily recommended) you run a dedicated heavier current power wire from the battery to feed either your dual or single modified FPDM.

They both achieve the same thing in the end. Pick your poison.

sacredgaming

Established Member
Sorry to bring up old thread. Am I to assume based on the responses these aem50-1200s fit in a stock 03/04 cobra fuel hat?

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I have a black 306 modified driver module, and a pair of focus svt pumps that are a direct fit for a 03 hat. I even have a BAP if you are interested. Or, I have a old design fore hat for triple pumps, with 3 fod gt pumps, and a triple fpdm setup from black 306 also.

Basically, to make 500-550 wheel, any dual 255 style pump will flow enough to make the number. I would be more worrid about the 60s than the pumps. Might need 80s to make 550 wheel on e85.

Users who are viewing this thread