E85 running slim!!!

04ASSASSIN

Established Member
Went to get just $10 worth this afternoon and cashier said he wasn't sure if they had that much. Talked to a cashier from another station and she said they also was very low.
Anybody else having problems getting e85?

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
No issues in florida either , although a few stations closed their service but turnpike plaza stations always have them

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
3.19 down here in south texas (corpus christi). I talked with the fuel manager of Stripes convenience stores that carries E85 down here and he stated there was no issue with them getting E85 and they foresee no issue in the immediate future :shrug:

liquid gold stay'n alive :banana::beer::rockon:

04ASSASSIN

Established Member
Glad to hear everybody has it. Maybe it's just we using a lot around here and they just haven't got a truck in.
Thanks for the reply's

kachup

Established Member
i know a buddy having problem buying e85 in northern Florida for his supra. (lake city,fl) the station he buys it from (Gate Petroleum Company) told him shipment have been slow because of crop damage. dont know if true.

johnjon87

Established Member
Sucks here in VA there's only 2 stations on the state and in MD there's been a few who have taken they pumps out because they said nobody was using it.. Luckily the one in DC isn't too far from me bad thing is I only get 5 mpg so by the time I'm in and out of the city I've already used a 1/4 of the tank lol.. I have a 30 gallon gas caddy which is e85 compatible, take that to the station and full that sucker up. Then I got e85 in my garage when I need it!:cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
3.39 in Albany Ny area. No problems getting it. A month or 2 ago the price jumped 40 cents in 2.5 weeks though. It was 2.99 for a while. Still cheaper than 4+ for 93

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I filled up 3 weeks ago, same station (only station down here), $3.29. Thats the highest it's been. Filled up today, $3.15, so down 14 cents. Tested out perfect E85 (Kevin, thx for the tip on the distilled water, seems to test out e85 everytime now. Maybe tap water does vary results slightly).

Users who are viewing this thread