E85 TVS 5.0 VS Full Bolt on 13 GT500

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Another one!

here is a rematch from the kill story I posted from racing this GT500 from a 35 roll (his choice) we went from a 50-140 roll 4 times. the first race i started in second and lit the toyos off pretty bad, finally caught traction and was reeling him in when we came up on traffic. the remaining races i started in third and got him by about a car maybe car and a half the rest of the races. My gopro died after the second race and i am hoping to get his video so i can put the rest together. the 4th race my buddy with a big single E85 Supra joined in and waxed us both. Enjoy!

[youtube_browser]2_UzQC-IY0I[/youtube_browser]

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
curious about the details of your TVS setup? what were the mods on GT500?

Roush TVS/JLT Big Air 82mm pulley AED tune
Stainless Works Long Tubes and catted X.
Magnaflow Competition Catback
ID1000 injectors/Vortech BAP
E85
Dynotech DS
McLeod RXT
Vorshlag Bilstien street pro kit on K springs
Roush UCA
GT500 LCAs
stock 3.31s.

GT500 is a full bolt on car. Kooks longtubes/TB/pulley/tune/JLT/exhaust (not sure of brand)

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Not sure how long the Coyote is going to last at that power level, but that's pretty impressive beating a GT500 that's probably making over 700rwhp.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Not sure how long the Coyote is going to last at that power level, but that's pretty impressive beating a GT500 that's probably making over 700rwhp.

She's been like this for 20k miles lol. Looked up the build date for shits and grins the other day and she really is a wed car lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I really wish I could have ran your setup now, with my old setup and traction and the ability to powershift. I think that would have been a sick ass race..

Users who are viewing this thread