EARLY START IN PITTSBURGH FOR DRAG RACERS!!!

rikkiranger98

Established Member
Hey all of you guys who would like to get an early start on the drag racing season listen up. This past weekend I had a talk with a friend of mine who is the owner of Pittsburgh Raceway Park. I talked him into letting me rent the track early for my fast friends and me. I also talked to him today to find out a definite date of this event and it will be March 27th. So the set date is Saturday March 27 with the 28th as a rain date. The stipulations are that it is for domestics only, nothing against imports but it is for Mustangs, lightnings, camaros, t/a’s, Grand nationals and cars of that sort. The price is not final yet but I will make a re-post when I find out. It should be in the neighborhood of $25 per car depending on the amount of racers, could be more or less. Payments for this event will be forwarded to my Paypal account and I will front the money for everyone no refunds if you decide to back out. There will be no food at the track so bring your own. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, these are good family friends so don’t make me look bad, drink all you want when you leave but not there. Please send replies if you are interested in racing. Do not send reply’s such as, “Well if my car is done by then I will be there” NO, I want to hear ONLY definite answers. Thanks a lot I hope you all are as excited as me. More info soon to come. Thanks, Corey

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Pittsburgh, there ain't no stangs in Pittsburgh.

Just kidding guys. man I miss home I might be in and around DC then with work, I might have to make a run home.

Take it easy.

Later
Jason

rikkiranger98

Established Member
the date is set, will definately be on march 27th at 11 am, the owner said he will be calling me within the next few days with a definate price. thanks and i will keep you posted.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Hey Mike, you can count me in if the weather is good. I may bring my buddy with his blown TA as well. Keep me posted.

fubu795

Banned
Last I heard was $40.00 a person now, I dont care though, I'll pay whatever to race all day with a bunch of cobras............

rikkiranger98

Established Member
It is $40 per car for the first 20 cars and after that it is 30 per car so the more the cheaper. it is both lanes with working time slips, clocks, water box and ambulance. it is a little more than originally planned but you have to keep in mind that it is a private track rental. so if people want to start posting if they will be there or not feel free to the sooner i know, the better. thanks and hope to see you there.

p.s. pay pal will be activated soon

corey

Users who are viewing this thread