Easiest to read A/F Gauge especially night driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Yeah only thing with that is in the day time the SVT logo is a green color instead of the red. I wish they could have made it red in the day and glow at night :)
I chose to have to have it red in the day since I figured that's when I'd see it the most. Both ways look good though.

exactly, it's one or the other. too bad that backing plastic plate can't be formed in 2 different colors....green and red. How cool would that be to get the SVT to glow red at night? Probably wouldn't be as visibly red during daytime like being painted...but would look sick contrasting against the green once back lit

04oxfordvert

Established Member
I have a digital auto meter cobalt series and it is super easy too see. Looks great on the a-pillar as well

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I would think anything that give a digital readout would be easier on the eye at night time. That being said I have the aeroforce gauge with there wideband and it works great.

Malcolmv8: LOL how do you get lost? At wot, mines goes to 11.2-11.4 and stays there for the whole pull. If it didn't I would know right away something is off. I could care less seeing it bounce all over when letting off the gas going down a hill or braking,lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread