East cobb?

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I am kinda centra Cobb. In the Kennesaw area and but my shop will be out of the Powder Springs area.

If your looking for a casual meet, then Friday and Saturday nights startig at 9:30 is sometimes a HHGreg meet on Barrett Parkway. Its a very casual, some nights its a lot of muscle cars or most nights its high schoolers with their ricer vehicles acting stupid.

70' Mach I

96 Vert
Established Member
96 GT, I live off post oak tritt
DSCN41563.jpg

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'm in the Marietta/Kennesaw area as well. Been to HHgreg a couple times.

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
Don't know I have a feeling it more of just a hang out spot I might go past tonight to check it out as I have never been. I've been told this is where people used to meet and then go and race but now there isn't much racing.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
I frequent the hhgreg spot....some weekends its pretty crowded with nice cars...other weekends its just a bunch of ricers. I have a black 03 cobra....and i have 2 other buddies with cobras that come out too...another black and a red

Last edited:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Usually it tends to be swamped with 240s and the like. It was much better back in the day at the old Media Play parking lot. Even when of was at Starbucks, the imports hung towards Starbucks while the domestics were to the right side. There is a red 96-98 with a KB that I've wanted to run for awhile that used to hang up there. I haven't seen it as of late though.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread