East Texas Fun n Grudge Track day!

Slow Five-O

Established Member
It's been posted on a few boards, so should be a good turn out.

July 2
Redline Raceway----> more details www.redlineraceway.com
6pm-midnight

Fireworks stand and Show as well... it was a pretty decent show last year :thumbsup:

i'll be in the black 89 coupe... skinny guy with orange pants :dw: come say whats up.

try not to pick on me... i'm a Slow Five-O :lol1: :( :nonono:

who's in?

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
I might go.. :thumbsup:

I got a question though. How do you know you'll be wearing orange pants? :eek: Have what your gonna wear laid out already? :rockon: lol.. Im messing with you. :-D

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
FoMoCoStang said:

I got a question though. How do you know you'll be wearing orange pants? :eek: Have what your gonna wear laid out already? :rockon: lol.. Im messing with you. :-D

+1 sounds like a fun time!

I figured he would be dressed as a clown since he HAS orange pants. :poke:

Slow Five-O

Established Member
FoMoCoStang said:

:lol: :loser: i always wear the orange pants when i race, and wear shorts underneath so i can take the pants off and get more air flow :D

Slow Five-O

Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
This sounds fun! I'll be in ****sia overalls yeaa haww!

I didn't even know this place existed...has anyone ever been there before?

redline is my favorite 1/8th mile track! always hooks great, never real crowded except pro mod night and KOTH, etc. (will probably be a little busier <sp?> the 2nd). hs good atmosphere, and again... i love the track :thumbsup:

Slow Five-O

Established Member
THE CRUISE
Those who want to, are meeting at denny's off 30 and belt line rd. at 5:30-5:40. we will be leaving the parking lot at 5:45. Anyone is welcome to join us. please NO RACING on the cruise out there. we ARE going to a track to race, so lets just cruise out and have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread