east tn dyno day at blue oval classics in kingsport tn june 12

chip6990

Established Member
anyone in the tri-cities area of east tn want to do a dyno day? i need atleast 15 people to get the discount. it is $45 for 3 pulls(a/f if you need it) $55 for 3 if you use any race gas. the gathering will be at blue oval classics in kingsport tn. its a very nice shop w/ courtious employees. last time we met up at IHOP for breakfast then had a caravan to the shop. if enough people stay throughout the day we talked about ordering pizza to munch on. saturday is usually the best day for most people. plan on the last of may or first of june so you all have plenty of time to make plans to attend this event. last year we had a blast, a little cold as we did it in late nov. but still we all had fun. nitrous refills will be available at the shop. e-mail me or call me to let me know if you are interested in jioning us. we will see you there.

...........remember........run what you brung!!!!!!!!

send e-mail for my # so i can mark you down

finally there is a date. the dyno day will be held sat. june 12th starting at 8 am sharp. the location is blue oval classics in kingsport, tn contact me and let me know again if you plan on attending. also if you are comeing if you would like to eat breakfast before we head over there. e-mail me asap. we need at least 15 to do this. do you have enough to be the HORSEPOWER KING ?
:beer: :rockon:

chip6990

Established Member
THIS IS A LIST OF NAMES THAT I HAVE CALLED AND CONFIRMED OF THE PEOPLE COMING TO THE DYNO DAY. IT IS SCHEDULED FOR THIS SATURDAY JUNE 12, 2004 @ 9 A.M. SHARP @ BLUE OVAL CLASSICS IN KINGSPORT. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST AND YOU WISH TO COME E-MAIL ME ASAP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST AND HAVE FRIENDS THAT WISH TO COME, I WILL NEED THEIR # 'S SO I CAN CALL THEM. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE RESERVED SPOTS, I SUGGEST YOU GET THERE EARLY. IF YOU JUST SHOW UP UNANOUNCED, AND WANT TO DYNO, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL WE GET THE ONES THAT RESERVED SPOTS DONE FIRST!!! IF YOU ARE COMING FROM OTHER STATES AND NEED HOTEL ARRAINGMENTS OR DIRECTIONS E-MAIL ME OR CALL AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. IF COMING FROM WEST OF GREENEVILLE, TN WE WILL BE MEETING IN THE WAL-MART PARKING LOT BETWEEN 7:00-7:30 A.M. AND LEAVE AT EXACTLY AT 7:30 A.M. TO GO TO JOHNSON CITY, TN TO EAT BREAKFAST. IF YOU WANT TO MEET IN JOHNSON CITY, WE WILL MEET @ IHOP AROUND 8 A.M. WE HAVE TO BE AT B.O.C. AT EXACTLY 9 A.M. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR EXCITEMENT IN WANTING TO DO THIS. YOU CAN REACH ME AT [email protected] OR (423) 948-0346 RUSSELL

THE FOLLOWING IS THE LIST OF CONFIRMED NAMES ATTENDING:
TRAVIS~CHARGED96GT@STANGNET
JASON~STUMP1000@STANGNET
TOMMY~STINGRAY@HIGHPERFORMANCETOYS
MIKE~FORCHECK@HIGHPERFORMANCETOYS
GREGG~BUFFYFAN@BRISTOLSTREETFIGHTS
SCOTT~SIDESTEP@STREETCARFORUMS
ALLEN~RAINMAN@STREETCARFORUMS
TERRY~HOTRODTSI@BRISTOLSTREETFIGHTS
ERIC~PONYBOY2000GT@FNSWEET
GLENN~STANGCHEF@STANGNET
NICK~MYCOBRA@STANGNET
DAVE~92GREENGT@STANGNET
??????~Z28@STANGNET <-----FORGOT HIS NAME
RON~86GT@FATZ
DARRELL~85DAYTONA@HINKLEANDSON

REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST AND YOU WANT TO BE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread