Eastern North Carolina Kenne Bell Redfire 03 For Sale

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
2003 mustang cobra, built everything, looking for 18k starting out no trades. I do realize the odometer does read 118k miles and that is why I'm not asking 20-25K for this car. The New Drivetrain has less than 5000 miles on it and has had nothing but Amsoil in it.

The good stuff.

The engine is an Aluminum Teksid block 4.6L Livernois forged rotating assembly, cobra crankshaft. Factory heads valves and cams. Topped with a 2.6L Kenne Bell supercharger Freshly rebuilt by Kenne Bell this week!!! currently pulley'd for 22.5PSI she's a screamer!!!! I also have the 18psi pulley. Dyno tuned at 603hp-593tq on 93 octane last spring w SCT xcal 3

Exhaust is ceramic long tubes brand unknown installed when purchased with lethal performance Xpipe into bullet style magnaflows.

Return style fuel system 10AN feed, 8AN return stainless braided hoses to the reg then blue -10 engine bay w/ 3x 340lph Stryker fuel pumps, 3rd pump installed but not wired was going to run it on a hobbs switch for E85 (one reason for the sale never had the time to get around to it), Fore FC3i controller. 80# injectors All E85 capable. Just needs the Tuning and it should do 700+hp on corn

Suspension
Sub frame connectors, maximum motorsports, CC plates, coil overs 600# rear 350# fronts over race valved bilstien's. Professionally corner balanced. Rear shock tower brace. Solid aluminum rack bushings. Cross drilled and slotted rotors with hawk Hp pads. billetflow IRS diff brace.

Trans is a T-6065 or better known as a T56 magnum, it has a McLeod twin disk clutch and matching flywheel. Very drivable. And short throw shifter.

Battery relocated to the rear along with I/C Tank 7 gallon capacity in tank pump pushing factory water pump pulling. IATs stay cold!!!!

It has a Hilton high boost overlay for a boost gauge and a PLX devices DM100 that will data poll OBD II sensors with a stand alone Wide band above the steering wheel this thing will do anything but order a pizza. You have millions of different ways to configure this one gauge.
I'm sure there's more. I'm selling because I've owned it two years and drove it 800 miles I just don't have time to enjoy it. I'm pretty much paying for this Monster to site in the garage and its just not realistic right now.
IMG_3250.jpg
IMG_3248.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_33181.jpg
    IMG_33181.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 663