Easy kill but have to post it since its my 1st

Calimon

Established Member
I know this kill isn't really worth writing about but I just picked up my Black 03 Monday and my Sister in her 01 Auto Vert GT wanted to race me. To make it worse for her it was from a roll around 40mph. I heard her car downshift and I hit the gas and before it started it was over. My mom was in my car and asked me if she even hit the gas heh.

Anyways I'm just excited to finally get a Cobra and outta my 01 GT. I still can't believe the difference in the cars.

Later all

Pyro

Established Member
Good kill and welcome to the club!!

Now start modding! If you think it's quick out of the box, you need to experience a pulley and chip. Just a K&N and exhaust felt way stronger according to the Ass-O-Meter.

Pyro

Established Member
Also, you may want to change the verbage on your avatar. "03 Cobra next week"

Calimon

Established Member
Haha. I think she's ok but man she's my sister. She is very cool tho, likes stangs and likes to race :)

Cory27

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey Hey all, i dont have a Car but my dad has a nice Black Cobra (Calimon) : hey dad sucks you moved to Oregon, in conneticut theirs been tons of street races ive been seeing: Anyway i got to go Im in study hall typen and reading on this site.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Cory27

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey by the way Calimon My name was hard to find in the C category so ill tell you my name is some were between pg 40-50

Users who are viewing this thread