easy kill, but hey its my first ;)

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
hehehe ok, my 2 friends and i were heading out to get some dinner at Red Robin (my friend shane had never been there!!! WTF?!), and we had to stop at a light. A newer Impala, 2000 i am guessing, pulls up next to me and the guy starts to rev like crazy. I had never raced my car before that so i was like um.....ok, no clue if he is gonna stomp me or not lol. So i rev back at him, light turns green and we both stomp on it and spin the tires (shhhh......still getting used to the whole traction idea lol). Instantly i have a car length on him when the wheels catch, and when i shifted into 2nd it was about a car and a half. Only got up to about 65mph cuz the turn for Red Robin was only about a block away lol. I dunno if that was an easy kill or not lol, but it was my first so figured i might as well post it :) what kinds of cars should i be messing with? what would be a good race for me?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
what the hell is a red robin? don't think we have them here in mighty missouri. and a kill is a kill so it counts! lol!

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
red robin, is one the best burger joints in my area! (tacoma) great burgers, good times....Nice kill by the way! I hate those new impalas!!! :thumbsup:

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
what the hell is a red robin? don't think we have them here in mighty missouri. and a kill is a kill so it counts! lol!

NEVER BEEN THERE EITHER?!!?!?! THAT'S IT YOU'RE FLYING UP HERE DAMMIT!!!!! hehehe i think i like this racing thing a little too much, got my new clutch and flywheel in today so now i am really gonna have to start to play with stuff :) whats a good race for a lightly modded 94 cobra?

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Ethereal_Zer0
NEVER BEEN THERE EITHER?!!?!?! THAT'S IT YOU'RE FLYING UP HERE DAMMIT!!!!! hehehe i think i like this racing thing a little too much, got my new clutch and flywheel in today so now i am really gonna have to start to play with stuff :) whats a good race for a lightly modded 94 cobra?

I like messing with LT-1 'maros and 'birds.......GTP's are fun as well ................:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread