Eaton blower set up!

95SC

Banned
What parts are needed for this? I can probably hook you up with most of the parts you need

Screamin'04

Established Member
You will need lower manifold, intercooler, 39lb injectors, ev1 plug to ev6 injector adapters, heat exchanger, heat exchanger lines, throttle cable, cruise cable and brackets, eaton, boost bypass valve, throttle body, plenum, IAC, IC pump, IC pump brackets, IC tank, 90mm MAF, CAI, cross brace, a fuel pump (Ford GT is good), TR7 NGK plugs, hood clearance, a lower pulley, a tune, and a few other things that I'm sure I'm forgetting at the moment.

Be prepared to grind the block a tad for lower manifold clearance, and replace the hard coolant crossover in the valley with a soft line.

In a nutshell, it's a good project. Don't know how good the TT manifold is for power, but it's definitely the only way to go at this point. My setup is only partially TT (only their cross brace) with a redesigned/machined magnuson blower manifold, but I have no reproductions of it yet. I've never seen anyone actually buy the TT cobra manifold. By the time someone pays their outragous price and then everything else, they're getting close to used KB price range.

I'll be interested to see how it goes for ya'...

Last edited:

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
hey Ed, send me the link to your write up...having trouble finding it...I want to bragg on your Shiat....all your pics of your install ect....

Users who are viewing this thread