Eaton & Kb

Yellow cobra

Established Member
Whey KB blower while i am getting 17 to 18 of boost with Eaton? :shrug:

When install 2.8 or 2.7 pully does it need to upgrade injectores? :read:

When i use the 2.8 does it need the lower pully to get 15 of boost or the :shrug: stock will be enough?

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
you ordered that bogus kit from SLP???....... should have read more man :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Yellow cobra said:
Whey KB blower while i am getting 17 to 18 of boost with Eaton? Because the screw blowers are more efficient and actually hold boost.

When install 2.8 or 2.7 pully does it need to upgrade injectores? Yes

When i use the 2.8 does it need the lower pully to get 15 of boost or the stock will be enough?Stock should get you very close.

I am serious about that SLP kit cancel it ASAP if you still can.

Yellow cobra

Established Member
postban said:
you ordered that bogus kit from SLP???....... should have read more man :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

I am serious about that SLP kit cancel it ASAP if you still can.

why should i cancel it? :shrug:

man how can i get 460rwhp to my cobra? :bowdown:

SLP sent it by mistake to another address.so i am wiating from three monthes. :cryying:

addicted2boost

Established Member
Yellow cobra said:
why should i cancel it? :shrug:

man how can i get 460rwhp to my cobra? :bowdown:

SLP sent it by mistake to another address.so i am wiating from three monthes. :cryying:

Just lurk around the forums to see what everyone else is putting on their cars and what they have to say about the quality of various products. This is exactly what I did. By doing this you can make sure everything you put on your car is quality. All of the mods I used to get to 475 rwhp are listed in my sig. If you have any questions about it PM me.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
here's my mods and my numbers in my sig.
2.8 upper w/idler, ported blower/tb/plenum, MAFextender, diablo predator with tune from RTWD, SLP cat-back, JLT CAI.

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
not to put sambandit on the spot, but i would like to get this straight since i will be doing a ported eaton w/ upper and lower very soon....

i thought i remember sambandit saying more than once---- with a combo i just listed, a BAP & some type of MAF upgrade is all you need. no need for injectors.

postban? sambandit? please clearify.

THANKS!!

Last edited:

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I think every car is different. Some need it some don't. Just depends on your AF ratio when getting dyno tune. For KB/Whipple, some sort of fuel upgrade is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread