Eaton supercharger for sale

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
I have an Eaton supercharger with a BF 2.76 Pulley installed looking to sell both for $450.00 shipped. The Blower has 27,000 miles of use and only 12,000 of those miles have been pullied. Selling because I have a new whipple installed. Any questions please let me know. Thanks

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
no one interested in an eaton?. I also have some stock 39lb injectors f/s. anyone interested in either?.

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
I'm interested. Trying to do some research right now on installing the eaton onto a 2V. Depending on the other parts needed and everything I learn, I may pick this up from you.

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
I am reducing the price to $375.00 shipped for the eaton and the 2.76 bf pulley. The stock 39lb injectors are F/S for 100.00 shipped.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
stellar591 said:
I'm interested. Trying to do some research right now on installing the eaton onto a 2V. Depending on the other parts needed and everything I learn, I may pick this up from you.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion but I looked into this swap about a year ago before I traded my GT for my Mach and there is so much fabrication that you'd be WAY better just getting a Turbo or SC kit that has everything with it specifically made for your car. As I'm sure you are finding out the 2V heads and GT intake won't work and (attempting to put) putting 4v heads on that block will be an exercise in futility.

Just trying to help man- not trying to hate. Now if you are doing a 4v MOTOR swap that would work but you'd still spend WAY more money for the same power you'd get out of a kit that's made specifically for your 2v. :thumbsup: After all is said and done with an engine swap, Eaton SC swap, all the fabrication etc you're looking at about 8-11g's (maybe more depending on where the work is done). You can get a HP twin turbo kit installed for less than 8 g's and put more power to the ground than the stock Cobra all day long.

Hope everything works out for you. Good luck- sorry to hijack the thread.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
black venom said:
I am reducing the price to $375.00 shipped for the eaton and the 2.76 bf pulley. The stock 39lb injectors are F/S for 100.00 shipped.

Do you have the stock pulley still for the supercharger?
Is the stock Throttlebody included?

Ken :beer:

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
I still do have the stock pulley but I used the stock throttlebody with the whipple install. The items for sale are the Eaton Supercharger and BF 2.76 pulley only. If you also want the stock pulley let me know and we can work something out.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread