Eaton swap parts! fuel,diablo,mass air,lots of parts!!!

Nxed2

Established Member
Well I was going to put an eaton on my dohc 5.4 long block but decide to go with a carb setup and keep it all motor...Would have loved to hear the eaton scream on my engine but I would be making an already difficult swap that much more difficult. Any way I am gonna keep it simple and cheap and go carb.

Here is what I got:

Eaton supercharger and all parts pictured minus the intercooler/lower intake: guy I got it from took it off @ 30k when he went with a turbo setup
Egr and piping,diablo predator 04svt,Heat exchanger and lines,intercooler reservoir,04 Cobra twin fuel pumps,lower pulley,COPS,Polished 90mm mass air,all the vacuum lines, 39lb cobra injectors and fuel rail, Polished plenum for single blade TB.

110_1080.jpg

110_1082.jpg

110_1078.jpg

110_1089.jpg

ASKING 1,100 obo there is a eaton setup on ebay for $1,000 that is not as complete as what I have. Plus I have upgraded parts like the Mass air,diablo, polsihed single blade plenum and the 2lb pulley on the eaton.

I take paypal...My wife could find out what shipping would run you. :beer:

EDIT: My wife just Informed me that we will cover shipping @ this price

Last edited:

davidlflores15

302WHTMACH1
Established Member
that sounds amazing, very interested, waiting to see about the full amount to pay you. Whats the shipping to san antonio tx, 78254?

Nxed2

Established Member
that sounds amazing, very interested, waiting to see about the full amount to pay you. Whats the shipping to san antonio tx, 78254?

Sorry guys I just got home about an hour ago, I was not near a computer all day. I can find out tomorrow and get you a quote.

I am really wanting to keep all these parts together, atleast for now.

EDIT: The price I have listed is with shipping included.....as long as your not located tooo far away. Send paypal and I will get everything shipped out same or next day.

Last edited:

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
if you do decide to part it out there are a few things i need to complete my conversion. pm me if you decide to go that route.
thanks

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
id be interested in that Predator if the price is right (around $200). I dont think anyone needs all these parts, so you will probably have better luck separating.

Nxed2

Established Member
if you do decide to part it out there are a few things i need to complete my conversion. pm me if you decide to go that route.
thanks

Pm me or post up the parts you are willing to buy....And I will see if I am gonna part this out here by tomorrow.:)

Nxed2

Established Member
Sale pending to DavidFlores15 until tomorrow for everything pictured minus the diablo. So as of now only thing available is the diablo 03-04 svt tuner.

All item purchased from me will be shipped out same day or as soon as the funds show up in paypal. Tracking numbers will be also posted or pmed so you can see were you parts are. Also anything purchased will be shipped responsibly, meaning I wont just dump your stuff in a box and hope it gets to you ok. There will be some type of bubble wrap or cushioning to safeguard the items and the box will be secured.

thomas pm me an offer for the diablo.

Nxed2

Established Member
well looks like the guys funds did not come through... Everything pictured IS up for sale.... Price is shipped to your doorstep

Users who are viewing this thread