Eaton Swap Questions.!! Specially stock Longblock's with 10 plus PSI

Aaim415

Established Member
Ok hello everyone . My Ig is @_black_ven0m_ & I'm currently undergoing a Eaton swap on a 99 mustang gt with a 80k 04 Mach 1 motor swap .... I got a Stegemeier stage IV snake bite kit which he no longer makes which included the ported T/B , Ported Plenum , & ported supercharger with rebuilt and regeared snout to make 12 psi on a completely stock Eaton set up... My car is an automatic and all I may have is EGR delete , CAI , & Bassani O/R x pipe going to straight pipes .... I've been doing a lot of research and can't seem to find anything regarding people who run Mach 1's on Eaton set ups past 10 psi ... I won't be dogging it until I get a Shortblock which is 6-8 months from now ... College kid ... Just need it til last til fhen ... And I hear 450 is the safe point anything over is breaking it pretty much but i know I'll be 450 RWHP or higher at 12 psi with bolt ons .... So long story short any Eaton swap machs out there past 450 RWHP and 11-12 psi that's still running strong .?? Any blown motors .?? If so what happened ... Just looking for stories and guidance on this situation pretty much because I want to keep the blower for future reasons it can support 550 RWHP with supporting mods ....

Aaim415

Established Member
Yessir will check it out now and my blower makes 12 psi stock bro. Ported plenum , ported elbow , and ported supercharger with rebuilt and re-geared snout so it makes 12 psi stock... Supposed to look stock while having more power ...

Users who are viewing this thread