Ebay: 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra -- 6,382 original miles!!

03SnakeBlack

I've been looking for a clean 93 cobra for a long time especially a black one. I am the current high bidder right now. Maybe she will be sitting next to my 03.

Mike Gnolfo

Gimme Fuel
Established Member
Car looks fugggin clean as hell and def sweet. Did you end up selling it?

I don't want to get flammed here, but no offense- although from the pics I see it is a sweet 93 Cobra with low miles but I dunno about $22k for the car.

Good luck my friend.

ObieFox

Established Member
Hey guys, the car is still available. The auction made it into the $16k's but that's to low for me. The reserve in the auction was set at $20,000. I will sell the car with one exhaust system for $20k and both exhaust's for $20,500. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I realize that is top dollar, but the car is worth it.

Take care,
Kevin

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Not knocking your car or anything, but I'll be very surprised if you get 20k out of it. I'm guessing top dollar for it will pull around 18k or so.

Don't get me wrong, beautiful car, but I just don't think the market will support 20k for it...

Regardless, good look in your sale...

Speedfreek

Established Member
I just looked at a 7k mile red one that was mint and the guy priced it to me for $18k. The car will do $20 just depends on how quickly you want to move it. Good luck.

Speedfreek

Established Member
yea, the guy has 3 red ones and a teal one with 4k on it. I probably should have bought it but when I saw the teal one, I had my mind on it and he wouldn't sell it.

ObieFox

Established Member
Guys, thanks for your opinions. The bottom line is that near perfect 93 cobra's sell for $19-$21k right now. George at www.karmustang.com usually has 2-3 perfect 93's in inventory at any given time and he sells everyone of them between $19,900 and $21,000. He is one of the top mustang brokers in the country and his prices are firm. You get what you pay for....

Take care,
Kevin

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Sounds like a winner, then, Kevin. Good Luck!

Geez Brandon, you sure are hung up on teal. Too bad you don't know anyone with a teal car... :lol:

Speedfreek

Established Member
I've just never had one. I've had 5 or 6 in both red and black in prolly ever color combo but never had a teal one. I'm actually gonna sell the 2 blower cars and find a low mile red and teal stock cars to put back.

Users who are viewing this thread