EBAY Over MSRP Auctions, bad sign

wolves

Established Member
This tells me what the crazies out there are willing to pay over MSRP, telling me no way in hell I am ever going to get one.
Do a search on 2007 Shelby and see how many folks are willing to pay lots of money for this car. No way to keep the price down this way.

Three Cobras

Established Member
Never bought or sold on e-bay before, so I was wondering if there's any way to track whether the transaction actually occurs. In other words, does e-bay take a cut? I was wondering whether a dealer and some buds could shill the price up, and the dealer can let his bud off the hook for the sale if no legitimate buyer finally wins it. Just wondering if these auctions really tell us anything factual or not. Thanks for any education.

chuckstang

Established Member
exactly
all those ebay auctions end up getting pulled or never pan out
ITS ALL BS AND HYPE RIGHT NOW. I will buy one for 40k thanks :)

apache driver

Established Member
wolves said:
This tells me what the crazies out there are willing to pay over MSRP, telling me no way in hell I am ever going to get one.
Do a search on 2007 Shelby and see how many folks are willing to pay lots of money for this car. No way to keep the price down this way.
They won't sell 7,000 of em at 10,000 to 20,000 grand over MSRP. Just be patient and you'll get one at or near 40K.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread