eBay: Rare Ford SVT Dealer Training 1993 Cobra Lightning

jwfisher

Banned
Please note this is for sale on eBay - it will not be sold thru any other means. Bid there if you want it.
Link to eBay item

========================
For the SVT Collector and Enthusiast

Authentic, Original, & Extremely Rare SVT Dealer Training Materials

Original Materials for the 1993 Cobra, 1993 Cobra R, and 1993 Lightning Owner, Restorer, Collector, or Enthusiast

Ever wonder how your SVT dealer got trained? These are the materials from the mandatory SVT dealer training. These materials cover the 1993 CObra and Lightning.

I originally bought this from a collector who was selling a bunch of SVT items. This is the real thing, not a a copy.

This is a 2 1/4" white notebook binder, with inserts for the cover and binding (as shown below). Inside the binder, there are original materials:

Letter from Keith Magee, General Marketing Manager, Ford Division: Announcement o0f "R" Competition Package for Mustang Cobra. Price, ordering, customer acknowledgement form ("Consistent with the vehicle's design, I represent that the 1993 Mustang Cobra equipped with the "R" Competition Package, whcih I am purchasing, will be used for competition....". Also dealer ordering instructions. 6 pages, stapled as inserted by Ford.
Single page document listing standard feature sont he 1993 Cobra R.
Letter from FDirestone to the SVT Dealer covering the special Firestone tires used ont he Lightning. 2 pages. There are two copies of this in the binder.
Mirror tag, for dealer use: listing the vin, and signed by 3 SVT trained dealership personnel that the car has been inspected. These are blank, and there are two. These were used on several years of SVTs, and would be ideal for the collector or restorer who wants a perfect as-delivered example.
Then there is the notebook iteself, consisting of a cover letter specific to the particular dealer attending. This has the dealer's name on it, and thanks them for attending. The notebook has 6 sections:

Introduction to the SVT Ownership Experience Seminar
Image Marekting - teaching the dealer about what the image of SVT is suppossed to be.
Ownership experience thru teamwork - this is the largest section, 54 pages. It tells the dealer how to runt he ownership experience, who must be involved, and what is expected step-by-step.
High performance driving skills. Overviewing topics such as "Tire Patch/Tire Pressure", "Seating Position/Hand Position", and "Weight Transfer". You can see that this was important, although not as much materials is presented as was in later years much more thoroughly covered in SVT On-Track days.
Certification
Color 2-sided single-sheet flyers on the 1993 CObra and Lighting.
You can see that SVT was very serious about getting the dealers started off correctly with their then all-new line of cars.

This is a unique and serious collectable item for the true SVT Collector.

Be sure to check my other auctions over the next week as I add more and more items for sale! I have an extensive collection with many extra and duplicate items - ranging from SVT and Ford collectibles, books, brochures, dealer training materials, industry materials, and films. Rather than continue to accumulate hundreds more of these items (and have to put another room onto my house!), I am selling them here so that they will go to a good home of a fellow enthusiast!

My home website: http://www.jwfisher.com contains much more unique SVT material.

I accept PayPal only, and will ship securely to any of the 50 states

Users who are viewing this thread