eBay: Rare Ford SVT In-Dealer Training 95 Cobra 94 Lightning

jwfisher

Banned
Per eBay rules, I will only accept bids for this via eBay. This is put here for your convenience only.
Link to eBay item

===============================
For the SVT Collector and Enthusiast

Authentic, Original, & Extremely Rare SVT Dealer Training Materials

Original Dealer Training Materials for the 1995 Cobra & 1994 Ligtning.

For the Owner, Restorer, Collector, or Enthusiast!

Ever wonder how your SVT dealer got trained? This is a 1995 "In-Dealership Leader Guide". It is used to train dealership personnel at the dealer.

This is not as extensive as my other dealer training materials for the 1`993 SVT products - which was taught offsite. These materials are meant to be used in-house. These materials cover the 1995 Cobra and (oddly) the 1994 Lightning.

I originally bought this from a collector who was selling a bunch of SVT items. This is the real thing, not a a copy.

This is a 1" white notebook binder, with inserts for the cover and binding. . Inside the binder, there are original materials:

1 color 2-sided card covering the 1995 Cobra (same as you'd pick up at the dealer as a potential customer)
1 color 2-sided card covering the 1994 Lightning (same as you'd pick up at the dealer as a potential customer)
25 pages of semi-gloss single-sided text:
purpose of the program. This is a 2-hour training course. The material is similar to the meeting held in San Antonio earlier int he year.
Agenda
Introduction
1994 SVT Program in Review
The Drivers Car (refers to a videotape that was not included). COmpares the SVT to competitors cars such as the M3, Camaro, Supra.
Understand and Satiusfying The Driving Enthusiast
The SVT "Halo" Effect
The 1995 SVT Program
The "Convergence of Effort": SVT and SVT Dealers
The course ends with a product quiz. Answers are provided. The notebook also includes a delivery checklist, a comparison chart of the Cobra versus the GT, and the Lightning versus the F-150 XLT. On the laat page is a list of 14 SVT personnel and their titles, starting with Tim Boyd - the SVT Team Leader of that time.

Note, as above, the videotape is NOT part of this, I didn't get it and I don't have it.

You can see that SVT was very serious about getting the dealers started off correctly with their line of SVT products.

This is a unique and serious collectable item for the true SVT Collector.

Be sure to check my other auctions over the next week as I add more and more items for sale! I have an extensive collection with many extra and duplicate items - ranging from SVT and Ford collectibles, books, brochures, dealer training materials, industry materials, and films. Rather than continue to accumulate hundreds more of these items (and have to put another room onto my house!), I am selling them here so that they will go to a good home of a fellow enthusiast!

My home website: http://www.jwfisher.com contains much more unique SVT material.

I accept PayPal only, and will ship securely to any of the 50 states

Users who are viewing this thread