eclipse wa-wa-wa-wannabe racer

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
ok, first of all this really pissed me off cause i was trying to get to my insurance place before they closed (approx half hour from when this incident happened, and i was twenty minutes away). so i'm already in a hurry, two lanes each way, interstate, decent amount of traffic....

i'm pullin in and out of cars trying to get there asap. i finally get around to where i have the fast lane fairly open in front of me, gettin ready to pass this white gen2 eclipse (RS!!) with obligatory huge wing, slammed, fart can, all that crap....soon as i get almost to his back bumper, he cut over , hits the gas (waaaaahhh, kinda like a weedeater) and of course i have to slam on my brakes, honk the horn, tell him he's number 1 in my book, etc.

then as i'm followin behind him, he start givin it gas then lettin off, everytime he does this i ride up all over his ass. it's beginning to irritate me, so i find a hole between cars big enough on the right to pass him, and i get on it. course soon as he sees me get over , i hear weedeater noises again, but no contest. then we both get onto another interstate, and he tries to get out in the fast lane after merging and do a flyby, but i kicked it down to second, and got over before he got to me, and watched him disappear into the background(i think he gave up after i got over in front of him probably doing 15-20 slower and still got up to speed and pulled away from him before he could reach me) .

Just thought i would try to brighten everyone's day by giving them something to read. i know you probably wouldn't even consider this a kill, but i though i'd tell the story anyway, make everyone waste 5 minutes of their workday, or take a much-needed break.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
What a queef............. Wish you had a 4x4 and just ran over him with it................
i haven't heard the word "queef" in a longgggg time...
i wish i coulda run him over..

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
that guy must have really been a tool.

surprisingly, i have not been challenged at any of the drags i've gone to. all the ricers just stare in awe at the snakes, unwilling to take the pepsi challenge.

good kill. hope the rice didn't give the snake any stomach cramps.

key

Established Member
Hey Hamilton, what color was that Eclipse? I'd like to play with him if I see him, too :)

Did I tell you about the baby-blue hatcback Civic I played with in Clarksville (on Blackiston Mill)? I was directly behind him and I hear that "brrrzzzzzzup" from him getting on it. This was at about 40 MPH. I already had it in second, since I figured he would try to pull. I proceeded to almost run in to the back of the guy. So after realizing that I was _way_ faster, I just tailed him as he tried to pull away. It was pretty amusing to see him keep looking in the rear view.

Then when we got to Charlestown road I got next to him, and he said he had a "Integra LS" motor.. Nice guy, but slow car!

Nice kill, btw.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
quick01snake great kill

I am seeing more and more of them all the time. They think they are the badest Chit on the road. I usually just ignore them, but every once in a while(if they are real anoying) I have to teach them a lesson.

I met up with one of them today, big wing yellow tires, and that mosquito sonding exhaust. I was driving down the road minding my own buisness, I see him weaving through traffic cuting people off left and right. He flies past me with a red light just ahead. I pull up to the light nice and slow and give the L a little tap of the gas. All of a sudden I hear that sound, the light turns green, he takes off, and in about 2 seconds he was history.

Will they ever learn.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Best thing to do to the ricers... Well if you are ever using a weedwacker when one drives buy, just throw him a couple revs of the old 2 stroke and then you will see who wants to play. 9 out of 10 times they wont want to play because they realize how powerful those weedwackers can be, well and the fact i can walk faster than most of them can drive...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by manystangs
Best thing to do to the ricers... Well if you are ever using a weedwacker when one drives buy, just throw him a couple revs of the old 2 stroke and then you will see who wants to play. 9 out of 10 times they wont want to play because they realize how powerful those weedwackers can be, well and the fact i can walk faster than most of them can drive...
LMAO!!!!!!!!! 60 cc's of bush whacking terror!!:D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I don't understand these guys either. Evidentally they don't remember the term "No Replacement for Displacement". I pick my battles wisely with the 'Bigger' Guys (96-98 GTs, etc etc). And if I do pick on a Gen II L or something (is that considered picking ??) I just do it to see them get on it. Fumb Duckers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread