ECU reflash after gears (livewire)

Factor

Established Member
Hey everyone, I just got some Pro 5.0 4.10 gears installed in my car. So I took my SCT livewire to adjust the gear ratio. After changing the ratio to 4.10 in my user adjustments, my speedometer is still way off. It is like the ECU is not taking my new adjustment... I have tried adjusting a few different tunes (even the stock SCT tune) I have had no luck... I have tried every gear ratio from 3.08-4.56, and there is no difference in my speedometer. I had my Girl Friend drive beside me and while she was going 55 MPH my car was saying I was going 73 MPH. I have the most current firmware and updates for the Livewire. Has anyone else had this problem?

I appreciate any help I can get.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I know this sounds stupid, but is there a button you press to accept the changes you make? I know on my Xcal2 I've hit the wrong button and not made any changes to the user adjustments.

Factor

Established Member
Yes, I checked and rechecked my settings. I have reflashed my ECU 10-12 times today each time I have checked the settings. I plan on calling SCT tomorrow to see if they can help me with this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread