Edelbrock Nitrous System!

Randall

Established Member
Ok, here's the straight poop, this was purchased as an Edelbrock 70405 Mustang GT kit, but then I bought a 2003 Cobra and since the 70404 Cobra kit is nearly the same as the 70405 GT kit. I bought the extra pieces for the Cobra kit directly from Edelbrock thus making a 70404 Cobra kit. Funny thing, the 70405 kit comes with a Boost-a-Pump, the Cobra model didn't use it. The 70405 kit for the GT was around $650 when new and the extra pieces from Edelbrock were about $100.

I also bought an extra 10# Edelbrock bottle so I could have a full one at all times. (I actually had two bottles in the trunk of my GT) This cost an extra $200.

The micro switch activation switch that came with the kit was crap so I bought the ZEX TPS activation switch which was $75 or so.

When I bought the Cobra I was going to go full custom, that's why there is a custom billet aluminum bottle bracket and red anodized 15# bottle. These two set me back another $300 or so. (These were never installed or used.)

But things change so I'm selling it all. It's a very complete kit, all SS braided hoses, various nitrous jets, brackets, clamps, nuts, bolts, screws, washers, switches, instructions, etc. are included.

I'm not looking to get all my money back but if you add it all up you can see why I don't want to let it go for a dime on the dollar, I'd rather just let it sit in my garage or until my wife let's me put it on her CRV. ;-)

Now that you know all the details and still REALLY want a complete nitrous system it's yours for $899 OBO.

PICT0044.jpg
PICT0049.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread