Edelbrock supercharger acceleration videos (inside)

implosive

Established Member
Hey guys. One thing I noticed when I was looking into this blower (or any kit for that matter) is that there was a serious lack of in car speedo videos of supercharged setups on these cars. So I took a couple videos to help fill that void. Unfortunately I took the videos myself so their not THE BEST but you can clearly see whats going on. I could not do 1st or 2nd gear since I was filming myself, and you never know when the rear is going to get a little to happy in those gears (mainly 1st, but didnt want to chance second.

Here's a video of a 3rd gear pull from 3k to almost redline
2012 Mustang GT Edelbrock Supercharged 3rd gear pull - YouTube

And here's 3rd and 4th gear, with an extremely slow shift (going from steering wheel, to gear shift, and back to steering wheel, then roll onto the throttle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiAfV_iZ56g&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Thanks for posting the video. What mods do you have and how much boost are you running? Maybe it's just me - but it doesn't look all that fast.

implosive

Established Member
Thanks for posting the video. What mods do you have and how much boost are you running? Maybe it's just me - but it doesn't look all that fast.

just the edelbrock blower, edelbrock intake, and bbr x-pipe as far as power mods go. It's a HELL of a lot faster than stock.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I drove their prototype supercharged Mustang in 2009, I was impressed. My only complaint (and they may have fixed it by now) was that the rev limiter came on way too early in the power band.

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Just for comparison, this is JLT intake, Borla Touring Axle-Back, and Lund 93 tune.... (with 3.31's)

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread